Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wed 3-18-2009 My Zen / Existential Moment.

Wed 3-18-2009 My Zen / Existential Moment.

Look below to the posted titled The Way We Was and in paragraph four you will see the very first quotable Zen philosophy I ever came up with (when I wasn't drunk). And I quote (myself):

"The stones in your shoes eventually become part of the path you travel down each and every day on the way to wherever it is you are going!"

To quote my hot, blonde comedienne hero, Cheslea Handler, what I've just said is "borderline amazing!" I didn't know I had it in me. Now, to commemorate this occasion, I will make this limited time offer, not available in any stores; if you are an attractive, lonely young female living in the Southwestern United States and you would like me to put some of my amazingness (-new made up word alert !!!! ) into you - and I mean deep, deep into you - I am willing to do so for a very modest fee. This does not make me a male whore. It means I am an entrepreneur. If you also happen to have low self-esteem (my fingers are crossed), I am even willing to give you a discount, without presenting any coupons.

Let's read on, now, shall we class? The following sentence that you will see below is also borderline amazing:

"Those stones become your foundation, the building blocks of your resolve that things will change – and that your life will be different."


Wow - I have to say that I am pretty impressed with myself for pouring forth these words of wisdom to feed the thirst of the ignorant masses I encounter each and every day. That was good too!! I am really on a roll - this stuff is rolling off my brain like butta as my Jewish friends say. I did it again - I need to stop myself before I reinvent the entire English language or start a religion or something.

I will finish this post today by quoting a great redheaded American - you know who are.

And she said - "You are an ass !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment