Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mon 3-16-2009 Play With Misti For Me!

Mon 3-16-2009 Play With Misti For Me!

Lately I’ve met a few girls named Misti / Misty. Both are very cute – good bodies, nice personalities and a pretty good sense of humor too. My dental hygienist, Misti with an I, was joking around with me quite a bit before she got down to the nitty gritty of actually cleaning my teeth. She’s a cute, athletic brunette in her late 20’s with a great smile (of course) and a very light-hearted way about her.
The other girl, Misty with a y, is a blonde with a rocking body and she’s a new bartendress (new made up word alert) at one of my favorite bars. Uncertain and tentative since she’s only worker there a week or so, but sometimes shyness is a nice trait in girls. There’s only so much, brash, ballsy behavior you can take when it’s coming from a female. While working, she dances around a little and sings along with the music in the bar. She probably just needs someone to get her out of her shell and crack her open. NB 10

No comments:

Post a Comment