Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wed 3-18-2009 My Bartender, My Priestess!

Wed 3-18-2009 My Bartender, My Priestess!

Michelle, one of my favorite bartendresses (alert – new made up word) is a pretty good listener and talker, which is my retard talk for / i.e. conversationalist. I was telling her the other day about how I had a therapy appointment to go to on the evening of St. Patty’s Day. By the way, I religiously celebrate the major drinking holidays – Cinco de Mayo, Spring Break, Octoberfest, Halloween, Fat Tuesday, New Year’s Eve, etc. I told her that I hoped I wasn’t going to end up having wasted another 5 years of my life fixing a relationship that just wasn’t going to work out after all. She said she had wasted 6 years in the same fashion, so she knew what I was talking about. Maybe there is something to this. Bartenders may be the new priests or maybe they’ve always been so, and I’m just realizing it now. It doesn’t hurt that she’s got a good personality and she’s well built. She also has a good, bawdy sense of humor, which of course earns her big points with me. NB 10

No comments:

Post a Comment