Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wed 3-18-2009 My New Dream Girl - Her Name Is Karen!

Wed 3-18-2009 My New Dream Girl - Her Name Is Karen!

I just saw for the first time yesterday the owner of the bar that I go to pretty regularly and she’s quite a cutie. Probably in her early 30’s with long brown hair and a great body too! Of course, I’m only interested in her bedroom skills, not her business skills. The fact that she owns a bar and has access to vast quantities of beer is just a bonus. I’m always joking when I say something like I need a sugar mama, because I don’t think I’m the kind of guy who could just sit around the house. I need to be out in the world mixing with humanity. I do appreciate a girl that understands the business world and gets things done. We made eye contact a couple of different times as she was talking to some liquor vendors. Update – then just yesterday, Friday, the phone in the bar rang and I realized she was watching the bar from the cameras in the ceiling through her laptop at home. She told the bar manager to offer me another drink because it looked like I was about to run dry. I thought that was sweet. Seconds before I had joked around after she got off the phone and asked the bar manager if the phone call had been for me. Turns out it was, in a way! NB 10

No comments:

Post a Comment