Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mon 3-2-2009 Do I Look Fat In This Body?

Mon 3-2-2009 Do I Look Fat In This Body?

I was at work the other day when one of my drinking buddies walks by and says, “Wow, you’ve got a big belly!” When I went back to my workstation and asked my work neighbor Eva, if I looked fat, Mary – another girl nearby, almost choked on her breakfast because she was laughing so hard. I often do that at work – say strange and ridiculous things that take my co-workers by surprise. I also spend a lot of time checking out my two female managers’ bubble butts as they wiggle their way across the workroom floor. They both wear the tight black lycra business pants that are so popular here in Phoenix. The way June Lee walks around with her ass sashaying from side to side while it’s stuffed into tight, faded jeans is something to witness. I get visions of bending her over her desk and smacking that ass. Then, watching her ass bounce while I drill into her core with her wet panties stuffed into her mouth to keep her moans from getting too loud. NB 10

No comments:

Post a Comment