Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meat and Potatoes or Meat and Meat ?

Sun 3-8-2009
Meat and Potatoes or Meat and Meat ?
Why do I love grilled steak so much? When I smell steak grilling on someone’s backyard BBQ on a Friday or Saturday afternoon and I recognize the delicious smell of Yoshida’s teriyaki marinade sizzling over a flame, I’m like Pavlov’s dog. My mouth starts watering and I begin having the urge to grunt like a caveman and shove charbroiled rib-eye into my gullet by the forkful. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but any girl can lure a guy into her bedroom for some lickety split just by doing one of two things. Attach freshly grilled steak to a string and drag it in front of his nose or tell him there’s a special beer cooler in the bedroom closet. NB 11

No comments:

Post a Comment