Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When the Zombies Come 1 13 2009

Tuesday 1/13/2009

-My friend Kelli and I have a question we ask our friends when we are sitting around shooting the shit. Here's the question: Where are you gonna go when the zombies come?

My own answer is the product of seeing pretty much every zombie movie ever made by the time I was in 8th grade. My friends and I watched American zombie movies, Mexican ones, Italian ones and Phillipino zombie movies. Some were scary, some were disgusting and others just downright gratuitous.

So here's my answer. I would hole up at the nearest Walmart superstore that I knew sold guns and had plenty of ammunition, food and water on hand. And first aid supplies of course.

Kelli's answer is Costco. It's big, roomy, has camping supplies, food, water and auto repair items.
She and I agree that at some point a mutated virus or bio-weapon will be released among the general population. Just like in the movie Resident Evil:Extinction, 28 Days Later or Sean of the Dead.


My current favorite quote is from Andy Grove, founder of Intel:

"Only the paranoid survive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment