Friday, January 16, 2009

1-14-2009 Talk to me Money Honey !

I have a strange ritual that I perform on workdays when I'm horny - which is pretty regularly. I watch CNBC or FBN with Rebecca Daimond, Maria Bartiromo and the other money honies and I put the play button on slow motion on my DVR remote. When the girls are talking into the camera, their lips are moving very slowly. In my sex-addled brain, I imagine to myself that those slowly moving lips are talking dirty to me - strange, random things like - "as soon as I'm done with this segment, I want you behind me doggystyle. I want you to fuck me like I'm a bitch in heat!" If it's Maria I'm watching it's something a little more cougar-like, such as - "hey, little boy - if you make me come more than three times, I'll give you some really good stock tips."

No comments:

Post a Comment