Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1-24-2009 Why I Like Cougars Alot !!

Why I Like Cougars Alot !!

Not so long ago, I was reading an article in Details or Esquire about Mandingo parties wherein well-hung black studs service middle-aged white professional women, sometimes more than one at a time.
One of the guys there said he liked fucking older women because younger, hotter girls think that fire shoots out of their pussy and they are basically very full of themselves. I’ve found this to be true myself. I was drinking at a bar used by the college kids at the nearby university and a young girl sidled up to me at the bar and said “I’ll let you buy me a drink!” I stared at her for a second in disbelief – she really wasn’t that hot, just young and blonde.
I regained my wit after a second and came back with “ maybe you should buy me one !” She looked like I had just spit on her face and called her a dirty little whore in front of everyone. She wandered off with a faceful – of confusion and disbelief.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, you have cougars. I like cougars quite a bit because they don’t have to play games to get what they want. They know what appeals to them and they go after it, like a predator (the good kind). Also, years of experience means they know how to have a good time. When they’re done with you and temporarily sated in their carnal requirements, they give you a pat on the ass and send you on your way – with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment