Friday, January 16, 2009

1-14-2009 later.. Money Can't Buy You Muff !

People have known for a long time that money is an aphrodisiac. Just ask any middle-aged businessman with a twenty-something girlfriend. As Willie Nelson once said (allegedly): "Nothing makes women horny like lots of cash."
That's why when I'm feeling particularly frisky I go shopping at my local grocery store with a huge wad of cash in my pocket. I don't pay with it - it just gives me confidence knowing it's there. This huge wad of cash totals less than forty bucks, cause it's all singles I got when I cashed in my piggy bank at the grocery coin counting machine the day before. Still, as I wander through the aisles, I see myself in a large suburban home leaving a trail of dollar bills up the stairs to the master suite as the horny, sexually frustrated lady of the house follows behind me - picking up those dirty, decadent dollar bills in her mouth one at a time, slobbering on them all in her desperate anticipation of what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment