Thursday, January 22, 2009

1-15-2009 Alibi ? - No My Husband's Name is Bob !

I don’t think anything my girl has ever said has gotten me more turned on than when she said that if the cops came looking for me, she would do or say anything I wanted to cover for me. At first I called bullshit on her and said no you wouldn’t – if I did something fucked and the cops came calling, you’d be so pissed at me that you’d narc me out right away. I really didn’t believe her at first, even though most girls who actually like their guys probably would lie for them.
I have trust issues with women, this is a pretty well known fact. I’ve known quite a few girls in my time who didn’t deserve to be trusted and also quite a few who were just downright fucking c-razy. Like James Brown says in that song – “I don’t know karate, but I know ca-razy !!” The idea that Mrs. Goody Two Shoes would cover for me was pretty intriguing and it really made my dick hard – what a shocker.
I also get turned on when a girl is mad at me or looks good in her uniform, but maybe that a story for another time. This is an official shout-out to those good looking female cops of Chandler, AZ I’ve driven past in the last few weeks, the blondes and the brunette(s) – you know who you are !

No comments:

Post a Comment