Friday, January 16, 2009

1-15-2009 later.. Sin Therapy.

Went to therapy yesterday and my girl said that she hopes to help me have answers to my therapy questions (the reason I'm there is a search for answers of sorts) in the next three months. This is good news - to have a deadline on progressing towards something, especially when I feel like I've been drifting for so long. She also said that at 37, I'm way too young to be giving up on the kind of sex life that I could possibly have. We talked about the different types of sex (date night sex, quickies, etc) that people in a relationship have available to them. I had to agre on some level - 37's not that old really, I guess.

Just a few days ago, I was buying an 18 pack of Taurino, a nice, cheap El Salvadoran beer, and the checkout lady carded me. She looked at my ID and back at me several times, then told me I looked more like 24 than 37. Why is it I ask you that when I'm in a store I always see the best looking women, but they're always with their husband or I'm with my girl. What's up with that!
I'd like to test myself sometime and see if I actually have the courage to talk to a girl I don't know.

At the Circle K yesterday, there was a hot little brunette, kind of tall, on the thin side, with one side of her bangs hanging over her face. She was with her boy and they were in front of me at the cash register. As she turned to leave the store, she looked me over for a second before leaving. Cute, very cute. I only wonder what kind of baggage might come with that cute little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment