Friday, January 16, 2009

1-14-2009 later still... Cougar-ific !!

Just a few weeks ago, I happened to go shopping on a Sunday morning because I was out of creamer for my coffee. I kept seeing the same good looking brunette in her spandex workout clothes as I made my way through. We nodded and smiled to each other as we seemed to pass and bump our way through several different aisles. She wore black boy shorts and a V-neck wifebeater T-shirt, also black. She was flushed and a little sweaty, having just come from her morning pilates class. We made eye contact repeatedly as we nudged each other out of way and fought over the last box of oyster crackers, which are great with chili. She seemed a little shy and embarrassed. I wasn't sure if this was because I was a decade younger than her or because she was attached and shouldn't be looking at other guys. Ah, well !! The cougar growls again.

No comments:

Post a Comment