Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sun 2-1-2009 Happy Deuce Giving Day

Sun 2-1-2009 Happy Deuce Giving Day

So this past Thanksgiving, I was at my brother in law’s house up in Anthem and we had arrived shortly before when I realized I needed to whiz. I go into the bathroom and lo and behold what do I see? Somebody dropped a major dump in the toilet and didn’t flush. This instantly made my mind flashback to David Sedaris and his story Big Boy about being at a party with several friends and going into a bathroom where someone dropped a major bum snake and didn’t flush it down. Hilarity ensues when Sedaris tries to flush it but it won’t cooperate because it is simply too massive to fit down the pipes. So he… (you’ll have to buy the book – I’m not a spoiler).
Of course, this wacky of a situation is worthless if you don’t share it, so I texted my friend Nano. She texted me back – “Ooh, party fowl!” She always has funny things to add and also enjoys fifth grade humor almost as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment