Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2-1-2009 Super MILF 43 !!

Sun 2-1-2009 Super MILF 43 !!

I am at my cousin’s house watching the big game and I realize that all of her friends are good looking MILFs in their 30’s and early 40’s. They all have infants or toddlers running around the place and most of them are wearing very tight jeans and fitted tops. Also – pretty much everyone of them is a brunette – yummy !! Ding – I just made up a new word, mommery. Here we go !! So, I’m getting an eyeful of this mommery of hotness so I have fodder for later fantasies, when I find out that one of the girls is a cop. A motorcycle cop, no less !! Anyone who knows me can see that I truly appreciate a girl in uniform and Chandler has a couple of hotties with guns on their hips. I just saw the one who lives in my area doing her thing at a scene yesterday. Eventually, most of the MILFs realize I’m undressing them with my eyes and they scamper off to their husbands. Their husbands seem to realize their wives are power-MILFs so I’m guessing that the girls are the ones who earn more and the guys stay home. A few of the husbands are wearing baby carriers on their chests the whole time the game is going on and I begin to wonder if they breast feed their kids when no one is looking.
I have nothing against stay-at-home dads. In fact, I think it would be great seeing as I grew up without a father at all. I would handle it like a club, though. A couple times a week, I would get together with other dads and watch sports or movies and then at least once a month, we would invite some local talent from Babe’s or Christie’s to come by for entertainment. I was telling this to one of the MILFies and I said we would call someone Buckwheat or Alfalfa and I would be Spanky – just like in the old Our Gang show from the 1940’s.
She asked me why I would call myself Spanky and I said that’s a story for another time. When the “girltreat” or stripper was done with her little show, we would take up a collection from the dads until we had enough to entice her into a nice afternoon pass around so that all the sexually frustrated fathers could download into our guest professional hottie. Like all good stories, this one ends with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment