Saturday, August 28, 2010

Outside In-somnia Thu 8262010

Woken up again at 3 am by the coot. Crash was fucking with a piece of plastic from the bedroon garbage and woke up Cat and I at the same time. We went outside for a smoke and then she went bk to sleep. I ate a banana and some cereal and then miracle- I was able to go bk to sleep too- and didn't wake up again until 815 or so. Maybe I won't need to take a nap today. The same thing happened a few days ago and I was like a zombie until late morning when I took a nap and then went out and ran some errands. I gotta get into a good sleep routine before I go insane. Last few days I've also been waking up with a killer headache, which isn't great.

I have been writing journal entries almost everyday, so that's a start at least. Maybe I'll actually make some headway on my longer writing projects. I have written a couple of poems since we moved in, but no painting or drawings started as of yet. Maybe next week or on Labor Day weekend. We also need to follow through on going through boxes and start giving things away that we aren't going to use or that we don't have room to store. We'll see. Best laid plans and all that.
Now the job search will begin in earnest- come one, come all- I'm not too proud to beg you for work, any work- need your toilet cleaned with a human hand? I'm your man. Do you need someone to lick their own butthole while you watch ?

No comments:

Post a Comment